Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fresh Air!

A fundamental part of Good Health is living a balanced life.  During this spring season make a plan to get some fresh air, be outside, go for a scenic drive (with the windows down,) enjoy a new hike, change your scenery, go camping...... anything!  Make a plan and JUST DO IT! (thanks Nike, I love that slogan.)


This past weekend I didn't teach any classes, no clients, I didn't even get a single work out in for myself.  Instead I hiked with rock climbing ropes and equipment numerous times over a massive granite rock, packed tents, sleeping bags, food etc to a camp site, took a walk every time I needed to use the restroom (10 minute round trip.)  It was fabulous. 

This team became stronger and healthier this weekend:

 I even came home with sore muscles which I attribute to the rock climbing.....

* If your climbing shoes are really hurting your feet don't pull your heels out for the belay down the rock, it's not the safest way to come down. 

What are your plans for fresh air this spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment